As long as you want them to be. SEO standards recommend at least 300 words. We’re not here to stop creativity; if it’s content-juicy filed, be our guest.
Absolutely – go for it! This site was created to voice feelings, thoughts, opinions, whatever!
Look for the subcribe link that appears on your screen as you move from page to page. Or, you go directly to the about me page and sign up there.
Submit your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon submitting we will review your content and get back to you with more information on publishing.
No. I created this as an outlet to put your thoughts into the atmosphere. As long as it is not ridden with grammatical errors, submit away!
Absolutely. Pictures, gifs, videos are all encouraged. If you are going to publish photos make sure they are owned by you or are available for distribution.
- Pell Debuts His Newest EP “girasoul”
- New Zealand Native Sounds Mesmerizing On Her New Track Titled “Bliss”
- Listen To This Londoner’s Irresistible Electronic Single “Hard To Find”
- After Collaborating With Jarreau Vandal, Olivia Nelson Is Back With A Funky New Single
- 19 Year Old Chloe Bodur Hopes To Inspire Multi-Heritage Females Through Her Music