As long as you want them to be. SEO standards recommend at least 300 words. We’re not here to stop creativity; if it’s content-juicy filed, be our guest.
Absolutely – go for it! This site was created to voice feelings, thoughts, opinions, whatever!
Look for the subcribe link that appears on your screen as you move from page to page. Or, you go directly to the about me page and sign up there.
Submit your article to email@example.com. Upon submitting we will review your content and get back to you with more information on publishing.
No. I created this as an outlet to put your thoughts into the atmosphere. As long as it is not ridden with grammatical errors, submit away!
Absolutely. Pictures, gifs, videos are all encouraged. If you are going to publish photos make sure they are owned by you or are available for distribution.
- Indie Alt Pop Band Receives Critical Acclaim From Major Media Influencers In Music
- C. Shreve THE Professor Releases A Heavy Hip-Hop Single Titled “Where The God At?”
- Florida Native Sir Preme’s New Single “Pain” Needs More Attention From Music Heads
- Snoh Aalegra Drops Another Single Featuring Logic In Anticipation For The Album Release Friday
- Chinese Superstar Teams Up With Travis Scott On New Single “Deserve”